|San Antonio Chapter - Tuskegee Airmen Inc.*
Renowned for Everything We Do; Respected For How Well We Do It!
- Perpetuate achievements of the Tuskegee men and
- Motivate minority youth to achievement and leadership
- Research and document Tuskegee Airmen achievements
- Motivate youth to seek aviation and aerospace careers
- Inspire local youth to outstanding achievement and leadership
Officers of the San Antonio Chapter of TAI, chaired by Rick Sinkfield invites
you to join us in preserving the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen.
Membership is open to all Civilians, Officers, Retired, and Airmen, NCO's.
*The name “Tuskegee Airmen” and associated image logo is registered as the sole property of
Tuskegee Airmen, Inc. Reproducing, copying or using the name “Tuskegee Airmen” or the associated
logo is prohibited unless otherwise given permission from Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.
A San Antonio Area Combined
Federal Campaign (CFC)